The Limesurvey RootPageRedirect plugin allows you to redirect to a predefined URL when a user tries to enter the root page usually listing the available surveys.
- Enable/disable plugin for the whole system
- Define a custom URL which gets called if someone tries to access the LimeSurvey root page
- Copy the RootPageRedirect folder to the LimeSurvey "plugins" directory.
- Activate the plugin at the LimeSurvey plugin manager (requires proper user rights for accessing the feature at the LimeSurvey admin interface).
- Configure the redirect URL at the settings page